Without your donations, none of this is possible.
Kids Up Front relies on the generous donations from the community – in the form of cash donations, grants, and revenue generated from special events – to guarantee that we are able to continue to provide outstanding experiences for deserving kids.
Our programs are provided at no cost to any of the users and as a result our board members and staff work hard to sustain the funds required to help provide life-changing experiences to the children we serve. That is why we rely on donations to fund the administrative costs of running our life changing programs.
Donate Today to Give Kids an Unforgettable Experience
Other ways to donate
Tribute donations can be made in memory or in honour of someone special, or to commemorate a milestone or occasion.
Contact our office by email or phone to arrange to make a tribute donation.
Planned giving is a wonderful way to ensure the Kids Up Front programs in Calgary will flourish. You should always consult with your financial adviser first. For more information on how to set up a planned giving donation, please contact us at [email protected]
• Make a bequest in your will. A portion of your estate can be directed to the Foundation, providing a gift beyond your lifetime.
• Charitable gift annuities: By purchasing an annuity, with the Foundation as a beneficiary, you will provide sustainable income payments for life.
• Gifts of securities: New government legislation has created taxable benefits for you, when gifts of publicly traded securities are given to the Foundation.
• Gifts of life insurance policies: A very significant gift can be given without great personal expense, by purchasing a policy with the Foundation as the benefactor.
• Charitable remainder trusts: Transfer cash or other assets into a trust account with fixed income payments or interest income and upon your death, the assets within the trust account are given to the Foundation.
• Gifts of property: Your will can include gifts of real estate, art pieces and other assets of which you and your beneficiaries retain the use for a particular lifetime, then transfer to the Foundation.
Host a Third-Party Fundraiser
There are many possibilities for fundraising events in order to raise funds for Kids Up Front; birthday parties, golf tournaments, grand opening event or social event. Give our office a call to discuss your creative ideas, we would love to collaborate with you!